Navigation

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Log 13

I commissioned my friend Nico to design some OCs! I wrote their stories and he illustrate it!
Here are the designs Nico made

Westeria 'Viper' Dokuro


Morisuke


The story for these two is still a big WIP, but I'm planning on making it more shounen-y than most of the work I've done. The main idea is the adventure of the chaotic good Viper fighting his way to be the big boss of his territory with the help of his loyal subordinate Morisuke.

I have yet to decide whether this is gonna be a full webcomic or not as I'm still struggle to finish Nordinary, we'll see about that. For now just enjoy some doodles I did awhile ago!



I decided to change Morisuke's skin color to green to make them more plant-y. I had a lot of fun drawing them (not that drawing Viper is less fun, I just like plants that much, I'll draw more of him again)


And that's all for now! I hope I can draw more of them in the future! Big kudos to Nico for designing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment