Navigation

Monday, June 3, 2019

Log 12


Hi there, this is an entry about what happen when I created each chapter that just recently uploaded, kinda like an after words.

This time I'd like to share some stories behind the making of chapter 2 of Nordinary. 
Click here to read it!


I made this chapter on Ramadan, meaning I was fasting most of the time. I could only work on this  in the morning till around Dhuhur (and a few hours at night), after that my vision will get kinda blurry. I gotta be honest, I got a mild hypertension and a nosebleed twice because of the stress I got from working on this.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate working on my comics, no, my endurance and stamina weren't that high in the first place and I tend to get tired easily, and with fasting, doesn't really help. Though I do always have an (approximately) 8 hours sleep, otherwise I might ended up unable to do anything because of tiredness.

The first nosebleed happen when I was gonna blow my nose, it came out blood instead, and it won't stop flowing, it dripped everywhere on my office's floor and I had to stop everything I did. The second one was rather sudden, I didn't do anything and it just started flowing out of my nostrils.
I asked my friend (who happens to be a med student) about it, and that's when I know I got hypertension. Though the "stress" part was a hunch from my dad, but I couldn't agree more.

Anyway, the lesson is, please take care of your body, don't overwork yourself, you might gonna end up in a hospital and that's really not a good situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment